Michael Jackson Thriller Minimates

Michael Jackson Thriller Minimates
I was five or six when I saw the music video to Michael Jackson's Thriller for the first time. I watched it with my mom and I was scared, really, really scared. I guess I left the room before that famous ghoul dance even started. Anyway: look at those Michael Jackson Thriller Minimates! Customizer mwattsart recreated this scene from the video and I especially like how he got all those Minimates do that dance. That's a great posing, isn't it? You can view more pics of Jackson and the whole gang right after the jump. Happy Halloween!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Enjoy your stay

News form Minimate Headquarters

Meet The Author

Bob is having a closer look at custom minimate creations by customizers from all over the interwebs. Marvel, DC, Indie Comics, Cartoons, TV-Series, Movies, Video Games. You name it. Oh, and he's a customizer himself. Here's all his stuff.