Dr. McNinja Minimate

Dr. McNinja Minimate
Sooner or later it was inevitable to display some of my own works, wasn't it? So here we go with one of my favorite customs I've ever done: Dr. McNinja Minimate. You ever read the comic? You should. Like right now! Besides the parts I got from different Minimates, I needed two things: a really cool katana, since I don't like either these nor those original Minimate swords. So I stealt one from a G.I. Joe. And I needed a stethoscope. So I made one. More pics, the recipe and a little info on Dr. McNinja after the jump.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Enjoy your stay

News form Minimate Headquarters

Meet The Author

Bob is having a closer look at custom minimate creations by customizers from all over the interwebs. Marvel, DC, Indie Comics, Cartoons, TV-Series, Movies, Video Games. You name it. Oh, and he's a customizer himself. Here's all his stuff.